The Federal Research Center Institute of Cytology and Genetics, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ICG SB RAS) invites you to take part in the 12th International Multiconference on “Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure / Systems Biology” – BGRS/SB-2020, 06-10 Jule 2020 Novosibirsk, Russia.
Since 1998, the conference of BGRS/SB series are held every two years. Highly qualified specialists working on interdisciplinary tasks in the fields of modern bioinformatics, computer system biology and their applications in various problems of biology, medicine, pharmacology, bioengineering, biotechnology, genetics and plant and animal breeding, etc., gather in the Novosibirsk Academgorodok to discuss actual issues and present their scientific results.
In 2018, Multiconference BGRS/SB-2018 was attended by 722 (109 foreigner) researchers and students from 25 countries. 417 reports were presented (202 oral and 215 posters; materials are available at: BGRSSB2018 proceedings/)
Multiconference BGRS/SB-2020 will include the following research areas:
• “Genomics, transcriptomics and bioinformatics”
• “Systems Computational Biology”
• “Structural biology and Computational pharmacology”
• “Evolutionary bioinformatics: experimental and computer approaches”
• “Development Biology: experimental and computer approaches”
• “Biotechnologies: experimental and computer approaches”
• “Genetics, Bioinformatics and systems biology of plants”
• “Cognitive sciences”
• “Systems biology and biomedicine”
• “Biodiversity: genomics and evolution”
• “Mathematical modeling and high-performance computing in life sciences
• “Systems Biology of Aging”
• “Animal Genetics”
• “Organization of education process for basic research in the field of bioinformatics, genetics and other natural sciences”
Chairman of the multiconference program committee: Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Nikolay Kolchanov.
After the Multiconference, the abstracts recommended by the Program Committee will be published as full-text articles in special issues of international journals indexed in Web-of-Science – in the journals of the publishing house BioMedCentral and others.
For the conference participants the organizers prepared an interesting cultural program including After-conference tour to the Altai and tour to Baikal Lake. Details you can find on the conference website.
• Last date of registration on the website with preliminary title of the abstract for the conference BGRS/SB-2020 – February 1, 2020
• Last date of submission the abstracts for the conference BGRS/SB-2020 – March 1, 2020
• Notification of inclusion in the conference program BGRS/SB-2020 – April 1, 2020
• Last date of fee payment – May 1, 2020
• Dates of the conference – 06-10 July, 2020
• Dates of the tour to Altai mountains – July 11 – 15, 2020
• Dates of the tour to Baikal lake– July 11-19, 2020
Registration on 12th International Multiconference “Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure/Systems Biology” — BGRS/SB-2020 is continued: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2020/register/
The conference website: https://bgrssb.icgbio.ru/2020/